AboutOur vision, our mission, our values, the foundation on which we stand and some of the Partners who stand with us
A world of people living lives of significance and impact for Christ.
Building lives of significance and impact for Christ, with Christ and for eternity.
Scott has served as an attorney, business leader and consultant, college baseball coach, adjunct college professor, life/performance/relationship coach and pastor. He is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Law and has participated in Harvard Law School’s mediation and negotiation programs. He is the Chief Operating Officer of Whitaker Partners, LLC, a firm which represents NFL and college coaches and administrators.
Scott’s community service has included service on the national board of The Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Governor of the Florida District of Kiwanis. He chaired the board of visitors at Duke Divinity School, served on the University of Florida Law Center Association, the board of directors of the University of Florida Gator Boosters, and served on the Habitat for Humanity board. He lives in Gainesville, Fla., with his wife, Lynda, and their rescue dog, Tulip.
Nathan is the No. 1 New York Times best-selling author of Quiet Strength, Uncommon, You Can Do It! and others with former Indianapolis Colts head football coach, Tony Dungy, as well as Role of a Lifetime with James Brown. He is currently the President of Whitaker Partners, LLC and has worked in football management with National Football League clubs, most recently as Director of Legal Affairs for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
A graduate of Harvard Law School and a two-sport athlete at Duke University, he lives in Florida with his wife, Amy, two daughters and two rescue dogs.
Read more about Nathan in the Tampa Bay Times.
Tony Dungy is a studio analyst for NBC Sports’ “Football Night in America” and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Quiet Strength, as well as other books. He led the Indianapolis Colts to Super Bowl victory on February 4, 2007, the first such win for an African American coach. Dungy established another NFL first by leading his teams to the playoffs for ten consecutive years.
Head coach of the legendary Chicago Bulls since 2020. Previously, in his first four seasons with the Thunder, Billy Donovan guided Oklahoma City to a record of 199-129 (.607), while becoming the first NBA head coach to win 100-plus games in his first two seasons after coming directly from the college ranks. Moreover, Donovan is the last coach to win back-to-back NCAA national championships, which he accomplished during his tenure at the University of Florida.
Steve is a gifted and dynamic spokesperson for World Vision, working with faith, media, business and political leaders, contributing to strategic support on major humanitarian initiatives and global issues that affect those living in poverty. He has addressed audiences of virtually every type, size, and denominational background and has appeared on CNN, Christianity Today, and The New York Times.
An American sportscaster known for being the studio host of The NFL Today on CBS Sports and Thursday Night Football on CBS Sports and NFL Network, James is also a Special Correspondent for CBS News. He is also known for serving as the former host of Fox Sports’ NFL pregame show Fox NFL Sunday for 11 years.
Consistent with the overall Vision, Mission and Statement of Faith of our team, Impact for Living is guided by the following core values:
- We believe that every individual is a sacred creation of God with incredible potential, dynamic purposes, unique passions and platforms, and is intentionally created by God for this specific time to leave a singular and lasting legacy of eternal impact that positively changes lives and ultimately lifts Christ and glorifies His Father.
- To reach our full potential, and fulfill the purposes and meaning we were created to live, each individual should be in, and guided by, a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We demonstrate hearts desiring to honor Christ by living lives of integrity, authenticity, passion and sacrificial service, which also desire to touch a lost and hurting world with the saving message and example of the Gospel and with Christ’s love.
- We seek to accomplish our mission by using our individual platforms aligned with Christ, guided and empowered by the in-dwelling Holy Spirit, through strategies which are culturally relevant and doctrinally pure.
- We honor and bring glory to God through relationships characterized by respect, excellence, honesty, trust, loyalty and results.
- We believe that every individual is a role model to someone and that success in one’s life is directly proportional to one’s willingness to serve and add value to the lives of others and help them succeed in living meaningful, significant and God-honoring, Christ-directed lives.
- Our desire to have God always smiling down upon us will guide our thoughts, words, decisions and actions.
The Four P’s
You were created to fulfill a destiny only you can fulfill. Your life—and its contribution—were not meant to be directed by chance. God created you for specific and significant things. It’s time to begin that journey!
Into every one of you the Creator shaped abilities, interest and motivations in combinations and magnitudes like no one else. These gifts equip you to uniquely impact your world. Use them!
What do you love, and what do you love to do? What inspired you in the past? Your passion has immense life-shaping energy and power. Turn it loose!
You stand where no one else stands. Your relationships, family, life-work and experiences elevate you to a singular position of prominence in the lives of people all around you. They believe in you and receive value from your input. It’s time to step up to those platforms for the good of those around you and beyond!
Our Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, infallible and authoritative Word of God;
We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory;
We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential;
We believe that salvation is by grace through faith; it is a gift of God, not of works;
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit; by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and fully the life they were created to live;
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they who are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and they who are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation;
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ;
We believe that the Grace of God, freely given, requires a sacrificial walk of discipleship as to which Jesus Christ is our example, and which seeks to become like Him, the Author and Perfecter of our faith and which seeks to follow Him all the way to the cross.